The easiest way to tell you what we do is to show you what we do. We’ve provided Jamestown, CA with expert AC services over 20 years. Find a neighborhood that looks like yours, and chances are we’ve helped some homeowners with their home comfort problems.
To find out more, check out our case studies!
When to Call for an Air Conditioner Tune-up
If you’re like most homeowners, you don’t give a second thought about your air conditioner until there’s a problem. However, getting an HVAC tune-up ensures the system is working correctly and is ready to go once summer arrives.
While you don’t need a tune-up every month, most experts recommend having a professional inspect your system at least once a year, preferably in the spring.
However, for best results, schedule a tune-up twice a year, once before summer and once before winter. In the spring, a tune-up and maintenance ensure that your air conditioner will withstand the summer workout and provide you with the cool air you desire. In the fall, a tune-up of your furnace helps maintain a warm home all winter long.
Getting regular tune-ups is also wise because it saves you money on expensive repairs should your system break down. During routine maintenance and tune-ups, it’s easy to find and repair minor issues before they develop into costly repairs down the road.
Lastly, regular HVAC tune-ups ensure that your system runs as efficiently as possible, which means you get greater comfort and a lower energy bill.
Contact Performance Based Heating & Air today to schedule your spring and fall HVAC tune-ups.
Signs You Need AC Repair or Replacement
As spring turns into summer and the temperatures start heating up, you want to make sure that your air conditioner is ready to handle the workload of keeping you cool for a few months. But how do you know if your system is 100%? If you notice any of the following warning signs, it’s a sign you need to repair or replace your system.
- Warm Air – If you turn on your AC in spring to test it and notice that it’s blowing warm air, check the thermostat first. If it’s set correctly and you’re still getting warm air, it could be a problem with the compressor or the refrigerant, both of which require a professional to repair.
- Weak Airflow – Another sign of a failing air conditioner is weak airflow. Sometimes there’s a blockage in your home’s ductwork that’s to blame; other times, it’s a broken motor.
- Frequent Cycling – Your AC unit should go through regular cooling cycles regardless of the weather; however, while you can expect the system to kick on more frequently during the hottest days, it should cycle on and off continuously. An HVAC system that cycles frequently could be at the end of its lifespan.
- High Humidity – While high humidity outdoors is expected in spring and summer, your house should remain comfortable, thanks to your HVAC system’s ability to reduce humidity levels. However, if your system can no longer keep moisture levels in check, call a professional HVAC contractor for an inspection.
- Foul Odors – When you smell an unpleasant odor coming out of your HVAC system, you must deal with it quickly because it will only get worse. Your system may be infested with mold and require a thorough cleaning, or you may have burned-out wiring.
- Strange Sounds – It’s typical for an air conditioner to make ambient sounds during operation; however, if you notice a noise you’ve never heard before, it’s a warning sign that something is wrong.
The best way to maintain your air conditioner and fix problems before becoming worse is to schedule regular HVAC maintenance with a professional HVAC contractor.
Book your free consultation online now!
Why Trane HVAC Systems?
While Performance Based Heating & Air services all makes and models of HVAC systems, we exclusively install Trane systems. Why Trane? Trane designs, tests, and builds their own parts and pushes them beyond industry standards to ensure they stand up to rigorous demands. Also, Trane tests every system in the most extreme conditions – sometimes encasing the unit in ice – to ensure their reliability no matter what. The result is that Trane units are guaranteed to keep you comfortable in the most extreme climates.
for Jamestown, CA
HVAC installation Sonora 95370 Fan not blowing
Air conditioning installation in Jamestown
Sonora area for a Trane XV20i not cooling properly. AC service call. 95370
In Jamestown 95327 for an Air Conditioning start up
Air conditioning repair near me Jamestown