At Performance Based Heating & Air, our customers deserve the best service and the best equipment. We rely on Trane HVAC systems because they’re the most dependable systems on the market today. Trane has over 120 years in the heating and cooling business and puts every system they make through rigorous testing to ensure they work reliably under extreme loads and temperatures. When it’s time to replace your aging AC system, call us and determine which Trane system is right for you.
We know that money can be tight, which is why we offer financing options. Contact us today to find out more!
When to Call an AC Contractor
Dealing with air conditioner issues can be frustrating, especially if you don’t know what’s causing the problem. If you find that your AC system isn’t performing as well as it once did, or if it’s acting strange, it’s best to call in a professional for help. Here are the most common issues that require calling an AC contractor for repairs.
- Foul Odors – If you have foul odors in the house, and it’s not coming from the kitchen, it could be your air conditioner. Failure to clean your ducts regularly can lead to mold buildup, which creates a musty odor in your home.
- No Cold Air – If your air conditioner stops blowing cold air no matter how you set the thermostat, turn the system off and call a repair technician.
- Unusual Noises – It’s common for your air conditioner to make some ambient noise during operation; however, if it’s making a noise you’ve not heard before, it means there’s a problem. If you hear buzzing, squealing, or grinding, call for help ASAP.
- Unresponsive Thermostat – If the thermostat isn’t working, the problem could still be with your air conditioner. Thermostat issues are ones that typically require the help of a trained professional to sort out.
If you notice anything out of the ordinary with your air conditioner, call the pros at Performance Based Heating & Air.
Benefits of AC Maintenance & Tune-ups
As spring turns into summer, many Copperopolis residents dust off their air conditioners in preparation for the hot months ahead. Whether you have a new air conditioner or one that’s provided you with years of dependable service, it’s wise to have it inspected and maintained regularly. Here are just a few of the benefits of having your AC tuned up and maintained.
- Improved Air Quality – A trained HVAC technician removes dirt, debris, and particles that collect inside your system. When an HVAC system accumulates dirt, it can blow that throughout the house.
- Improves AC Efficiency – During maintenance, the technician inspects and cleans blades, cooling coils, and other essential components. This thorough cleaning and inspection improves the system’s efficiency and saves you money on your energy bill.
- Improves Comfort – If your technician sees any irregularities during the maintenance, they can fix them so your system provides you with reliable comfort all season long.
- Prolongs the Lifespan of the System – A new HVAC installation is an expense that most people would prefer to put off for as long as possible. Routine maintenance ensures that this investment runs efficiently and lasts as long as possible.
Read through our case studies to find out how we’ve helped people like you.
At Performance Based Heating & Air, we exclusively install Trane HVAC systems, and here’s why. Trane has over 120 years of experience in the heating and cooling business. Trane AC systems are the most reliable and efficient brand in the US. Also, Trane designs and tests the parts they use in their AC systems and each unit undergoes rigorous testing to ensure they perform under the most extreme conditions.
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription